Uncover Your Old Money Story and Re-write It .... Allowing Abundance To Flow
Date: Saturday 17th February
Venue: The Bendigo Bank Boardroom
3/37 Main Street
Samford Village, QLD 4520
Time: 9:30am - 3:00pm
Sorry you missed this Master Class
Don't worry I made an online version for you.
You'll find it back on the events page
About the Women & Money Master Class
Do you know your financial ceiling!
This Master Class will go deeply into what figure you have subconsciously put on yourself. As women, do we really allow ourselves to imagine let alone say out loud what we truly want to achieve financially?
My experience says that most women don't give the time to sitting quietly and listening within to hear their true financial dreams.
It's time you started listening to your own inner wisdom, wouldn't you agree?
What you will get from the day:
* We will explore what your old money story is and how it supports your financial ceiling you have been living with.
* We will explore how your true financial desires may be clashing with either your own belief or societal norms and thinking.
* You will discover if your financial aspirations are tied up with another's needs or wants.
* We will uncover any generational patterns around money that don't need to be continued.
Yes you will be working hard throughout the day. The gift at the end of the day will be a deeper understanding of how you limit yourself financially and what you can do about that.
This Master Class will also give you the opportunity to really find and own your authentic abundance desire!
What is supplied:
* All worksheets for the processes we will do during the day;
* A notebook you can use as your money journal;
* Paper for you to scribble on;
What to bring:
* Your open mind and your willingness to explore your actual money story;
* Pen or pencil;
* Anything that will support your comfort throughout the day;
* A wrap or jacket in case the aircon is too cold for you.
Simple morning and afternoon teas will be provided. If you have specific dietary requirements please bring whatever you need.
During the lunch break there are many food outlets in the area where you can grab some lunch. Or there is a fridge for you to put food you bring with you.
If you have specific dietary requirements please bring whatever you need.
Copyright 2018 Linda Conyard founder Rainbow Atma.